March 27, 2012
March 25, 2012
PAY ATTENTION, Obamacare Court Watchers: Synchronize Watches… Now! Monday, March 26, 10:00 a.m. (90 mins. of argument). The Issue: Is the challenge to the Obamacare mandate ripe for a court challenge? Tuesday, March 27, 10:00 a.m. (two hrs. of argument) The Issue: Does the Constitution give Congress the power to compel individuals to purchase particular financial instruments? Wednesday, March 28, 10:00 a.m. (90 mins. of argument) The Issue: If the mandate must go, can the rest of the law survive? Wednesday, March 28, 1:00 p.m. – (one hr. of argument) The Issue: Does Obamacare’s huge expansion of Medicaid and the conditions for any federal funding of it violate basic principles of federalism?
Hat Tip: The Foundry
March 24, 2012
March 22, 2012
March 21, 2012
March 17, 2012
March 15, 2012
ATTENTION REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS, CONSERVATIVES AND LIBERALS, CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!! WAKE UP!!! PAY ATTENTION!!!
What good is free speech if the people in the government are so far away from you that they can't hear you? ~Judge Andrew Napolitano
If You're A LEFTIST You Believe:
1. You have to believe the AIDS virus is spread by a lack of funding.
2. You have to be against capital punishment but support abortion on demand - in short, you support protecting the guilty and killing the innocent.
3. You have to believe that the same overpaid public school idiot who can't teach 4th graders how to read is somehow qualified to teach those same kids about sex.
4. You have to believe that trial lawyers are selfless heroes and doctors are overpaid.
5. You have to believe that guns in the hands of law-abiding Americans are more of a threat than nuclear weapons in the hands of the Chinese and Iran.
6. You have to believe that global temperatures are less affected by cyclical, documented changes in the brilliance of the Sun, and more affected by yuppies driving SUVs.
7. You have to believe that gender roles are artificial but being gay is natural.
8. You have to believe that businesses create oppression and governments create prosperity.
9. You have to believe that hunters don't care about nature, but pasty-faced, fey activists who've never been outside Seattle do.
10. You have to believe that self-esteem is more important than actually doing something to earn it.
11. You have to believe there was no art before federal funding.
12. You have to believe the military, not corrupt politicians, start wars.
13. You have to believe the free market that gives us 500+ channels can't deliver the programming quality that PBS does.
14. You have to believe the NRA is bad, because it stands up for certain parts of the Constitution, while the ACLU is good, because they stand up for certain parts of the Constitution.
15. You have to believe that taxes are too low but ATM fees are too high.
16. You have to believe that Harriet Tubman, Cesar Chavez and Gloria Steinman are more important to American history than Thomas Jefferson, General Robert E. Lee or Thomas Alva Edison.
17. You have to believe that standardized tests are racist, but racial quotas and set-asides aren't.
18. You have to believe that second-hand smoke is more dangerous than HIV.
19. You have to believe that conservatives are racists but black people couldn't make it without your help.
20. You have to believe that the only reason democratic socialism hasn't worked anywhere it's been tried is because the right people haven't been in charge.
He's not going to get more of my time.
I was following a discussion on facebook the other day and I could not believe what the liberal nut-jobs were saying about Obama, gas prices, etc..
One individual went so far as to say that we should not hold Obama accountable for his presidency because it is all George W. Bush's fault.
Let me get this straight..
It's George W. Bush's fault and for the entire length (4 years) of Obama's presidency he is not to be held accountable for anything.
And how about when Obama was campaigning and blaming George W. Bush for gas prices? When are hypocritical progressive destructionists going to start owning the crap that comes straight out of their asses?
Obama will not get my time OR my vote. Anyone who votes for him for a 2nd term is an I-D-I-O-T.
It's nothing personal, just politics.
Our community organizer needs more time...
It's almost laughable!!!
Hat Tip: Michelle Malkin: Announcing Twitchy.com
Twitchy is my new favorite Android app because Michelle Malkin kicks ass and we love her!
I'm digging the format - A LOT! Good job Twitchy! ;)
March 10, 2012
Hmm…the Omaha World Herald is out in full force today. Sending people out to sell this liberal newspaper beginning with “Warren Buffet” as part of the pitch is NOT going to make the sale. We don’t need Warren Buffet, we don’t care about Berkshire Hathaway, and we don’t depend on the Omaha World Herald for anything at all. All you kids out there that believe Warren Buffet is going to help you go to school remember there are always strings attached and NOTHING is free. You don’t need Warren Buffet or the Govt to go to school. You can do it yourselves without any enabling from the rich who have a political agenda and corrupt ties.
Why does Derrick Bell matter?
quoting from the article:
Why does this story matter?
quoting from the article:
- (Obama) went on to indoctrinate his own law students in Bell's hate when he was a University of Chicago professor.
- Obama required them to read Bell's "Race, Racism and American Law," which argues American law is illegitimate because it's derived from "white power structure."
- Bell's ideas show up in Justice Department policy, where black-on-white hate crimes and black intimidation of white voters are not prosecuted.* What Obama did in his past affects our economic future. His policies are based on the radical ideology he developed in Bell's classroom and in Saul Alinsky's war room.
Why does this story matter?
- The media knew all of this in 2008, deliberately hid it from us so that we would not be able to decide for ourselves if Obama's past radicalism was relevant.
- The media spent DAYS telling us that a painted rock on property that Rick Perry didn't own tells us something about Perry, but Obama's relationship with this racialist is supposed to be irrelevant.
- There ARE people who still believe the media is trustworthy and unbiased. You must disabuse them of that belief.
March 9, 2012
This is my friend Kevin's cousin Brigadeer General Mike Silva being interviewed on Fox and Friends. Vets should not be losing their government jobs because they served their country.
March 8, 2012
"If I had a dollar for every time someone called me that (slut), I'd have enough money to get into an Obama fundraiser" says Syndicated Columnist, author of, 'Culture of Corruption', and President of 'Twitchy.com', Michelle Malkin, in reference to the extensive vulgar names that are being delivered on a regular basis toward conservative minded women from the liberal left pundits and news media.
Hat Tip: The War on Conservative Women - Michelle Malkin - Fox & Friends - 3-8-12
"It's about time we 'Vet The Pres' says Syndicated Columnist, and author of NY Times #1 Best Seller, 'Culture of Corruption', and twitchy.com, Michelle Malkin, as she discusses with host FNC's Sean Hannity about the main stream media's continued selective journalism tactics to hide the truth about President Obama's past radical associations.
Hat Tip: #VetThePres - Michelle Malkin - Sean Hannity - 3-7-12
Hat Tip: Fox News: Breitbart.com
Hat Tip: Breitbart: OBAMA: 'OPEN UP YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS' TO RACIALIST PROF
THOMAS SOWELL HAMMERS 'DESPICABLE' DERRICK BELL; COMPARES TO HITLER
OBAMA'S BELOVED LAW PROFESSOR: DERRICK BELL
OBAMA FORCED HIS STUDENTS TO READ BELL AT UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO LAW SCHOOL
THE VETTING: CNN IMPLODES OVER BREITBART'S OBAMA/BELL VIDEO
OBAMA BIOGRAPHERS, JOURNALISTS COVERED UP RADICAL DERRICK BELL VIDEO
The U.S. government condemns burning the Qur'an. Yet the U.S. government burns Bibles. This is a clear violation of the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
Hat Tip: Answering Muslims
I don’t feel sorry for people that don’t pay attention. I don’t feel sorry for people that are so high on themselves, too stubborn to keep learning that they won’t budge to see what is going on because they are afraid they just might be wrong. Didn’t you know that we are never done learning? Whether you are classroom educated or not...we are not done learning. You think you know...you have NO idea!! Go ahead and spin it however you want but at the end of the day the truth always comes out. I call it the egotistical intellectual syndrome. Sit back and write your papers, present your arguments, but at the end of the day the truth always comes out. Birds of a feather flock together. You want to subscribe to black liberation theology? Go for it. At the end of the day even I know how that one will turn out. Barack Obama, first black president of the United States, hope it was worth it to you. All in the name of a first you set aside his character and to THAT I shake my head. Please don’t preach to me about manufactured racism because the REAL pioneers are turning in their graves over your hallucinations. There is a difference between REAL racism, racism that this generation cannot even fathom and manufactured racism, the racism people make money off of so they can push forward their ideologies. Good luck America!!! You’re gonna need it!!! Oh and SHAME ON YOU who sit in the shadows and don’t stand up to this nonsense. You who voted for him are just as radical as he is and perhaps it is your intention to radically change the United States of America but not good change...change that destroys. CHEW on THAT the next time you're in the voting booth.