September 4, 2011
Don't Tread On Me
1. America is good.
2. I Believe in God and He is the center of my life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The Family is sacred. My spouse and I are the Ultimate Authority, not the Government.
5. If you break the Law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to Life, Liberty , and the Pursuit of Happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is Patriotic for me to voice my dissent with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The Government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
Hat Tip: Don't Tread On Me: DTOM1776.com
This was the first photograph that I took at the Tea Party Express Event here in Omaha last week. I agree with all of those principles.