1. Getting a little sick and tired of hearing Bachmann referring to girls as sweet and innocent when referencing the HPV vaccine. I don’t believe Govt should mandate the HPV vaccine but I sure wish folks would educate themselves on it.
2. My oldest is vaccinated and I plan to have my 7 and 5 year old vaccinated when the time comes. Being able to prevent genital warts and cervical cancer is huge in my book.
3. You won’t be tarnished if you say the words “cervical” “genital” or “sex” – educate yourselves. They are not bad words.
4. Michele Bachmann and her diarrhea of the mouth. I'm officially done with her. I won't even consider her for secretary of state! She has taken the HPV vaccine and she has annihilated it.
5. People have turned this discussion into one about condoms, birth control and sex education. Any time the words “cervical” “genital” or “sex” come into play people freak out instead of educating themselves. The discussion turns into one of morality and promiscuous behavior. Any time you can prevent viruses from wreaking havoc on someone’s life is a good thing.
6. Bachmann: Gardasil causes “mental retardation”
7. I am done with Michele Bachmann. Done. Done. Done. Done. Done.
8. Everyone keeps saying Sarah Palin should run. If she was gonna run she should have been involved in all of these Presidential debates. It’s okay that’s she’s out there doing her own thing – she’s entitled. But, she’s not someone I would consider voting for and I’m getting a little tired of the prospect of her running for the office popping up. She’s one that needed to poop or get off the pot a long time ago.
9. The people that need to back off and stop wasting our time are Michele Bachmann, Jon Huntsman, Ron Paul, and Barack Obama. They all get a big fat NO from me.
10. Mitt Romney is sitting at the top of the see-saw and I’m about to hop off so his butt hits the ground HARD. He is very close to being a big fat NO too.